Alexandra Janelli is considered one of New York City’s premier hypnotherapists and life coaches who has worked with Academy Award Nominee Actors, world-renowned photographers, singers, top-level executives, and professionals across many sectors of business. She has also worked with students and children. As featured on MTV, Elle Magazine, Oprah Magazine, Men's Fitness, Swell City Guide, Dossier Journal, The New Yorker, Time Out Chicago, and various other publications for her hypnotherapy and creativity, Alexandra helps clients push through and past their blocks to achieve their goals with the power of her hypnotherapeutic-based approach.
Alexandra is a graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute, the first nationally accredited hypnosis program, where she received an Advanced Training Graduate Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Handwriting Analysis. Alexandra is also a Certified Life Coach from the iPEC Coach Training Program which is accredited by the International Coach Federation (IFC), the governing organization that sets and monitors standards for professional coaching ethics, training, and practices.
In 2010, Alexandra founded Theta Spring Hypnosis in Chicago and then moved her practice to New York City. A born and raised New Yorker with a background prior to hypnotherapy in consulting Alexandra can cater to a wide variety of clientele through her caring and attentive listening.
Alexandra’s passion and commitment to each client and issue are immeasurable. Life isn’t always easy, but she provides new tools and perspective for clients to become the best they can. This is the driving force behind the Theta Spring brand and the woman who started it all.
Alexandra specializes in the treatment of anxiety with a variety of clients and has been called "an expert in stress management and relaxation."
Alexandra has been featured in the above referenced periodicals, magazines, and blogs. To read more please click on the corresponding image.
- Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Sports Performance
- Emergency Hypnosis Certification
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss Specialist
- Certified Hypnosis ADD and ADHD
- Pain Management
- Inner Child Work
- Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Advanced Training Course Graduate Certification (Diploma in Hypnotherapy)
- Diploma in Handwriting Analysis
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute, first nationally accredited hypnosis program
- The iPEC Coach Training Program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the governing organization that sets and monitors the international standards for professional coaching ethics, training, and practices.
- BS, Conservation Biology
University of Miami
- Hypnotherapists Union 472
- American Hypnosis Association