THE ENERGY LEADERSHIP INDEX (E.L.I.) & ASSESSMENT
The Energy Leadership Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables leaders to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities. The E.L.I. forms the initial launching point for the Energy Leadership Development System, helping give you a baseline for your current performance and situation. Whether you proceed through the full system or not, the realizations that you'll gain from the Energy Leadership assessment and debrief process alone will change the way you view your world.
There are two main types of assessments:
- Personality and Attitudinal. Personality based assessments, such as Myers Briggs and D.I.S.C. are very valuable tools that pinpoint certain personality types so that people can have more of an understanding about what their strengths and weaknesses are. By understanding your personality and how it relates to what you do, you can adapt your behavior to "work with what you have," to function effectively.
- The E.L.I. is an attitudinal assessment, which is based on an energy/action model. This assessment differs from personality assessments as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label. Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective of your world. Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered. By working with a coach using the E.L.I., you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness.
HAVE YOUR ASSESSMENT DONE
Theta Spring offers the assessment in order to help benchmark for clients and outline the potential for growth. Our assessment is offered as follows:
- As part of a coaching package
- Part of a company workshop
- individual session with debriefing of the results
CONTACT US to learn more about having your assessment done.